Vermeil Flower Earrings from Claudia Kussano

Details:
Earrings are Vermeil Flower Earrings, sterling coated in zz karat gold. These lovely earrings are $90 retail value.


Artist Information:
"I (Claudia Kussano) first became involved with fine arts while studying and teaching art in Brazil. Through my exploration of various art forms, I was drawn to metal arts and ultimately jewelry design.

My diversity of lines and forms using fabrication and casting bring me to the swirls of contemporary jewelry. Balancing organic inspired shapes, textiles, architecture and precious metals combined with exciting materials, I seek to evoke a symbiotic awareness of the world and our spiritual surroundings.

These little objects of adornment only achieve full life and beauty when the admirer or wearer imbues them with meaning, power and mystique."-Claudia Kussano website